I’ve done in-depth work on Google Grant Ads since about 2012 and have achieved some exceptional results for both Grant and paid accounts. See the slideshow above for a sample of some of the results.
My work on Barnardos’ Google Grant Ads was featured in a case study by Google on Google Grant success stories.
In 2018, my work on the Barnardos Google Grant Ads account resulted in a strong financial return, and there’s also a case study available on how I achieved this.
My Google Grant Ads services:
- Fixing of Grant accounts that are performing below the minimum 5% CTR mandated by Google, or Grant accounts that have been suspended for non-compliance
- Setting up of new Google Grant Ads accounts, and developing a range of ppc campaigns
- Ongoing management of Google Grant Ads accounts, to ensure strong performance and compliance with Google’s rules
If you’d like to discuss Google Ads consultancy work, I’d love to hear from you – get in touch at email@example.com.
Testimonials from Google Ads clients
We employed Jean to work on our Google Ads account in 2018. We needed a complete overhaul of our account (which had been worked on by a number of different people) and our Ads were under performing as well as our account being suspended due to poor CTR. At the time we didn’t have the manpower to manage it and luckily for us Jean agreed to work on it for us. Unlike many who claim to be an expert in Google Ads, Jean actually is one having hands on experience herself. Within a few weeks our Ads were performing really well and we could see traffic being driven to our website which we had never seen before. Working with Jean is always a pleasure – not only is she passionate about all things digital, but she is an expert in many areas. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend working with her especially if you want real results from your Google Ads account.Cheryl Gunning, DEBRA Ireland
Google Grant resources for non-profits
I have created a number of resources for non-profits to support their work with Google Grant Ads, all available through my social enterprise Digital Charity Lab:
- Online course in Google Grant Ads – currently the top-rated Google Grant Ads course on online learning platform Udemy.com
- Free downloadable checklists and guides
- Articles about Google Grant Ads on the Digital Charity Lab blog